The shameful practice of criminal corporate raiding has recently gained new ground.
Do you know…
- what it entails?
- in which countries this illegal practice prevails?
- which institutions are usually involved?
- any examples from Bulgaria?
If interested in the answers, you can read my article “Criminal Corporate Raiding in Bulgaria” here.
You can also watch my vlog post dedicated to the topic here:
If concerned about the deplorable state of Bulgaria’s justice system, consider reading:
- The Rise of Modern European Dictatorships and EU’s Dual Standards on Human Rights
- All You Need to Know About Bulgaria’s Rule of Law in 10 Charts
- Spectacular Televised Arrests, Media Trials, and Abuse of Process: The Presumption of Guilt in Bulgaria
- Hell Is Closer than the EU Thinks: On Torture and Other Human Rights Abuses in Bulgarian Custodial and Detention Facilities
- On How Bulgaria’s Corrupt Authorities Abuse Interpol’s Red Notice for Violent Political Vendettas
Follow me on Twitter @radosveta_vass
Follow me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/RadosvetaVassileva